Perhaps a bigger issue was that we wanted to allow our clients the capability to configure their sales process to the prospects buying process and still apply our MEDDIC qualification methodology. Since 40-50% of the buying process is complete before prospects contact a sales person, we thought the CRM tool should not only take that into account but be able to adapt to the prospects buying process during the entire sales cycle without back end configuration and programming.
A colleague of ours suggested we check out iSEEit as they were posting some interesting and well written blogs on MEDDIC. Rizan Flenner, co-founder and CEO, showed us a demo and my first impression after the demo and running the trial software is – This is the kind of technology we were looking for- native mobile CRM is a game changer.
The things we like most:
· A Simple, lightweight and Mobile design theme
· Designed by sales people, for sales people
· A perfect fit for the High Tech B2B Complex sale – this is the world of MEDDIC
· The capability to define and map milestones specific to the opportunity in the tool at the right sales stage by the sales rep.
Those milestones can be defined by/with the prospect to reflect their buying process and customer verifiable outcomes
· A strong capability to connect all the information about a contact – social Media, etc
· A strong capability to create tasks and manage tasks and connect tasks to other sales team members
· I was inputting contacts, creating milestones, tasks, and forecasts all without any formal training – very intuitive
I strongly recommend taking a look at the iSEEit web page and getting a demo. If you know MEDDIC, you will see what I saw. If you or your sales force does not know MEDDIC, but want to learn it, check out our contact us page on salesmeddic.com.